I am a former Vehicle Test and development engineer, with Leyland Trucks, Leyland Bus, Volvo Bus and JCB my employers over a 23 year period. I passed my Motorbike test in 1971, car test in 1972, HGV test in 1975 and Passenger Vehicle (Buses) test in 1987.
In 2002 I started out as a driving instructor and have been very successful over that time without any form of advertising, surviving solely on "word of mouth" recommendation.
- Fully Qualified DSA Approved Driving Instructor with over 14 years experience.
- All tuition is delivered in a patient, friendly and professional manner.
- Lessons are tailored to the individual
- Lessons can be of various lengths, 1, 1.5 or 2 hour duration
- All levels and abilities are welcome, including Nervous drivers.
- Theory test training.
- Motorway and Refresher lessons.
- Pass Plus Training
- Competitive Pricing.
- All lessons are on a strict one to one basis.